Orden de Protección Ex Parte
Este material fue desarrollado con el objetivo de ayudar a las víctimas de violencia doméstica a presentar una Orden de Protección Ex Parte.
Este paquete incluye los formularios necesarios para solicitar una orden de protección. Este proceso es gratuito, por lo tanto no necesitará dinero.
This process is free so you will not need money. This means that you do not have to pay for these forms or any fees with the court. However, the judge could order that you be charged fees, service or court cost if you have provided false information in the petition or do not show up to the hearing.
- View Fact Sheets about Domestic Violence
- View Video Resources about Domestic Violence
- View printable forms at the Arkansas Judiciary website (Select the Circuit Court — Juvenile Division)
- View information about computer safety and domestic violence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If this form packet resource is not functioning, properly please click here for possible solutions.
These forms are not for commercial use and charging for their use in any way is prohibited.
- FAQ (for all interactive forms)
- Back to Self-Help Arkansas Interactive Court Forms
- Learn more about Family Law and Divorce in the Online Legal Library
ATTENTION! If you have had your Medicaid/HCIP benefits terminated or have applied for Medicaid/HCIP and have not received a decision, please contact our Helpline for possible assistance. Learn More >>.
1-800-9 LAW AID
Help meet the overwhelming need for access to the justice system for moderate-income individuals and increase your business while serving lower income clients.
What now? After you get your resource visit CourtHelp™ to learn about the court process.