Self-Help Forms - Expungement Packet
Expungement is the process of asking the court to seal your criminal records. The forms below are available for free to low-income people seeking an expungement in Arkansas.
Please check the list below to make sure you will qualify to use the interactive forms that are currently available:
- I have not been convicted of a felony resulting in sentencing to the Department of Corrections.
- I have not been convicted of a sex crime.
If the statements above are true, you qualify to use these forms. Please keep in mind that this is only a request. It is up to the judge to allow criminal records to be sealed.
Interactive Expungement Form Packet (Not Guilty) - This resource is currently being updated.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If this form packet resource is not functioning properly, please click here for possible solutions.
These forms are not for commercial use and charging for their use in any way is prohibited.
- FAQ (for all interactive forms)
- Back to Self-Help Arkansas Interactive Court Forms
- Learn more about Family Law and Divorce in the Online Legal Library