Self-Help Forms - Expungement Packet
Expungement is the process of asking the court to seal your criminal records. The forms below are available for free to low-income people seeking an expungement in Arkansas. Note that there are different forms (petitions) depending on whether you are requesting to seal the record of a felony, misdemeanor, possession, and other situations.
- Other Arkansas Expungement Resources
- Click to view PDF Petitions and Orders to Seal from the Arkansas Crime Information Center
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If this form packet resource is not functioning properly, please click here for possible solutions.
Click on the button below and then type "expungement" in the field. We are using NEXT-Generation Legal Technology developed by AUX to help you with your expungement process.
AUX created Docubot™ - a technology that uses the collective knowledge of hundreds of attorneys and artificial intelligence to automatically create your personalized expungement forms to ask that a misdemeanor be sealed in Arkansas.
These forms are not for commercial use and charging for their use in any way is prohibited.
- FAQ (for all interactive forms)
- Back to Self-Help Arkansas Interactive Court Forms
- Learn more about Family Law and Divorce in the Online Legal Library