The Health Law Resource Center and Legal Library provides an overview of several areas of the law that affect you, your health and your family. We hope that this helps you better understand the legal and medical implications that affect the decisions you make daily.
The information and materials located in this section include both federal law protections and Arkansas state law protections. See these resources to learn more about the state of Arkansas' health insurance program for children in needy families. Also see our Medicare and Medicaid sections.
FACT SHEETS & LEGAL INFORMATION
- Fact Sheet - ARKids First (Overview)
- Fact Sheet - ARKids First (Spanish)
- Fact Sheet - Medicare (Overview)
- Form - ARKids First Application
- Form - ARKids First Application (Spanish)
OTHER RESOURCES (Other Websites)
- Website - ARKids First This site is maintained by the state government.
- Website - The Affordable Care This site is maintained by the federal government.
- Website - HealthCare.gov This site is maintained by the federal government.
- Website - Medicare. This site is maintained by the federal government.
We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that the information is always up-to-date and correct.
We do not intend this information to be legal advice. We do not intend it as advertising or solicitation. By providing this information, we are not acting as your lawyer. Always talk to a competent lawyer, if you can, before taking legal action.
Some of the items listed here have not been prepared by us, but rather are links to information prepared and posted by others. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on these sites.
|Fact Sheet - ARKids First (PDF)||45.78 KB|