Answer and Objection for Unlawful Detainer
See the forms below for Answer and Objection for Unlawful Detainer:
You should not use these forms unless:
- your eviction is being held in a circuit court;
- you have an unlawful detainer case; and
- you have a valid defense that includes:
- The allegations against me are not true.
- My landlord is discriminating against me.
- My landlord is evicting me for unreasonable rules or rules that are not in my lease.
- My landlord did not provide proper notice.
- My landlord waived the right to evict me over this.
- I was not served properly.
- and more