Senior Health & Nursing Homes
See these resources for information about nursing-home care and how to get help to pay for it.
NOTE: These are Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
- Fact Sheet - Nursing Home Consumer Guide
- Fact Sheet - Miller Trust (Overview). See this resource to learn whether you might qualify for help to pay for nursing-home care.
- Form - Irrevocable Income Trust. This is a sample Miller Trust form.
- Fact Sheet - Elder Abuse
See these websites for more information. The sites are maintained by other organizations.
- Website - AR GetCare. This link provides information about statewide services for the elderly and people with disabilities.
- Website - National Center on Elder Abuse. This site offers more information on elder law and elder abuse.
We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that the information is always up-to-date and correct.
We do not intend this information to be legal advice. We do not intend it as advertising or solicitation. By providing this information, we are not acting as your lawyer. Always talk to a competent lawyer, if you can, before taking legal action.
Some of the items listed here have not been prepared by us, but rather are links to information prepared and posted by others. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on these sites.
ATTENTION! If you have had your Medicaid/HCIP benefits terminated or have applied for Medicaid/HCIP and have not received a decision, please contact our Helpline for possible assistance. Learn More >>.
1-800-9 LAW AID
Help meet the overwhelming need for access to the justice system for moderate-income individuals and increase your business while serving lower income clients.
What now? After you get your resource visit CourtHelp™ to learn about the court process.