Disaster Relief - Hurricanes
See these resources to learn about hurricane-related aid and disaster preparation.
NOTE: These are Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
- Fact Sheet - FEMA's Individuals & Households Program. See this information from the federal government about its program to money and services to people in disaster areas whose losses are not covered by insurance.
- Fact Sheet - FEMA Denial: Questions & Appeals
- Fact Sheet - Weather Radios
- Fact Sheet - Small Business Preparation
- Fact Sheet - Immigrant Eligibility for Disaster Aid
- Form - Mississippi TANF & Food Stamps Application
- Form - Mississippi TANF & Medicaid (Spanish)
We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that the information is always up-to-date and correct.
We do not intend this information to be legal advice. We do not intend it as advertising or solicitation. By providing this information, we are not acting as your lawyer. Always talk to a competent lawyer, if you can, before taking legal action.
Some of the items listed here have not been prepared by us, but rather are links to information prepared and posted by others. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on these sites.