There are several types of loans ranging from PayDay loans to Home Mortgages. The resources below provides information and resources about a many different type of loans. The information and materials located in this section include both federal law protections and Arkansas state law protections. This section contains links that offer information about Check Cashing Services, Home Loans, PayDay Lending, School Loans, and resources.
This section contains links that offer information about loans. There are pdf fact sheets, pdf forms and other resources. Select a Different Topic here.
FACT SHEETS & LEGAL INFORMATION
- Fact Sheet - School Loans (visit web page)
- Fact Sheet - Anticipation Loans Brochure
- Fact Sheet - Anticipation Loans Brochure (Spanish)
- Fact Sheet - Anticipation Loans Brochure (Chinese)
- Fact Sheet - Anticipation Loans Brochure (Korean)
- ARKANSAS LAW - Arkansas Code - Unannotated (LexisNexis)
- Website - Arkansans Against Abusive Payday Lending
- Website - U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
These fact sheets are Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that the information is always up-to-date and correct. We do not intend this information to be legal advice. We do not intend it as advertising or solicitation. By providing this information, we are not acting as your lawyer. Always talk to a competent lawyer, if you can, before taking legal action. Some of the items listed here have not been prepared by us, but rather are links to information prepared and posted by others. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on these sites.