Advocate Resources - Advanced Directives and Living Wills
The Advocate Advanced Directives and Living Wills provides legal aid staff and pro bono attorneys with critical tools to assist in service delivery for low-income Arkansans. The following advocate resources are provided to you by the Arkansas Legal Services Partnership. Advanced Practice tips and detailed legal descriptions on this topic are available in the Poverty Law Practice Manual.
This advocate section includes: client education materials (fact sheets); forms and pleadings; automated documents; Poverty law Practice Manual; legal summary materials; and other helpful resources.
- "Advance Directive for Health Care" *Fillable PDF Form
- "Durable Power of Attorney for Living Will" * PDF Form
- "Power of Attorney for Health Care" *Fillable PDF Form
- "Wills and Estates"
- Automated Form - Living Will (Pro Se Packet)
- Automated Form - Living Will (Advocate Version 2012)
- Automated Form - Durable POA (Health Care and Living Will) ( Advocate Version 2011)
MS WORD FORMS RESOURCES
- Arkansas Estate Planning Law Overview
- Arkansas Circuit Court - Probate Division - Information and Forms
- ARKANSAS LAW - Arkansas Code - Unannotated (LexisNexis)
- ALSP Automated Documents Full List (Quick Docs)
- FastCase - Arkansas Bar Association
- FORM - HIPAA Release
- FORM - HIPAA Release: DHS
- Poverty Law Practice Manual
- Website - American Bar Association Toolkit for Health Care Advance Planning