Domestic Abuse Order of Protection Packet
This resource was developed to help victims of domestic violence file for an Ex Parte Order of Protection against their abusers. Ex Parte means that the judge can make a temporary decision without the other party (the abuser) being present.
After you click on the link below, you will be sent to another secure website. There you will answer a series of interview questions. At the end of the interview, you can print out your form packet and instructions.
The personalized form packet that is produced at the end of the interview includes the court documents you need to file for an Order of Protection. The forms used in this packet can be used in all Arkansas state circuit courts and have been approved by the Administrative Office of the Courts for statewide use.
Begin the form packet interview by clicking on the link below.
Adobe PDF Forms
- Ex Parte Order of Protection
- Final Order of Protection
- Notice of Hearing on Petition for Order of Protection
- Form - Affidavit Accompanying Petition for Domestic Order of Protection
This process is free so you will not need money. This means that you do not have to pay for these forms or any fees with the court. However, the judge could order that you be charged fees, service or court cost if you have provided false information in the petition or do not show up to the hearing.
- View Fact Sheets about Domestic Violence
- View Video Resources about Domestic Violence
- View information about computer safety and domestic violence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If this form packet resource is not functioning, properly please click here for possible solutions.
These forms are not for commercial use and charging for their use in any way is prohibited.
- FAQ (for all interactive forms)
- Back to Self-Help Arkansas Interactive Court Forms
- Learn more about Family Law and Divorce in the Online Legal Library