Employment Law Topics Overview
The Employment Law Resource Center and Legal Library provides an overview of several areas of the law that affect you and your employment. We hope that this helps you better understand the legal and financial implications that affect the decisions you make daily. The information and materials located in this section include both federal law protections and Arkansas state law protections. Select a Different Topic Here.
Employment Law Sections
- Advocate Resources (login required)
- Criminal Records/Expungement (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Disability Rights/Discrimination/Termination (Overview, Fact Sheets, and more)
- Unemployment Benefits (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Workers Compensation (Overview, Fact Sheets, and more)
NOTE: These are Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that the information is always up-to-date and correct. We do not intend this information to be legal advice. We do not intend it as advertising or solicitation. By providing this information, we are not acting as your lawyer. Always talk to a competent lawyer, if you can, before taking legal action. Some of the items listed here have not been prepared by us, but rather are links to information prepared and posted by others. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on these sites.