Public Benefits Law Topics Overview
The Public Benefits Law Resource Center and Legal Library provides an overview of several areas of the law that affect you and your family. We hope that this helps you better understand the legal, medical and financial implications that affect the decisions you make daily.
The information and materials located in this section include both federal law protections and Arkansas state law protections.
Public Benefits Law Sections
- Advocate Resources (login required)
- Disability Assistance
- Disaster Relief (Floods, FEMA, Hurricanes, Tornadoes and more)
- Food Stamps & Other Food Assistance
- Reparations for Arkansas Crime Victims
- Social Security, SSI & Disability
Select a Different Legal Topic