Wills & Estates Law
The Wills & Estates Law Resource Center and Legal Library provides an overview of several areas of the law that affect you and your family. We hope that this helps you better understand the legal and financial implications that affect the decisions you make daily.
The information and materials located in this section includes primarily Arkansas state law protections.
WILL & ESTATES LAW SECTIONS
- Advocate Resources (login required)
- Advanced Directives (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms and more of Living Wills, Organ Donation and Durable Power of Attorneys)
- Power of Attorney (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Self-Help Forms - Living Will Form Packet (Interactive form for a living will document)
- Wills and Small Estates (Overview, Official Probate Court Forms, Interactive Forms and more)