Family Law Topics Overview
The Family Law Resource Center and Legal Library provides an overview of several areas of the law that affect you and your family. We hope that this helps you better understand the legal and financial implications that affect the decisions you make daily. The information and materials located in this section includes mainly legal information based on Arkansas state law, however there are some federal law information. Select a Different Topic Here.
Family Law Sections
- Advocate Resources (login required)
- Adoption (Adoption Law Overview, Adoption Resource Exchange, Registry and more)
- Child Support (Overview, Contacting Offices of Child Support, Forms, and more )
- Custody & Visitation (Overview, Grandparent Custody, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Divorce/Separation/Annulment (Overview, Taxes, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Domestic Abuse (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms, Videos and more)
- Guardianship (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Juvenile Issues (Overview, FINS, Emancipation, Abuse and Neglect)
- Name Change (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Paternity (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Termination of Parental Rights (Overview, Fact Sheets, and more)
NOTE: These are Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that the information is always up-to-date and correct. We do not intend this information to be legal advice. We do not intend it as advertising or solicitation. By providing this information, we are not acting as your lawyer. Always talk to a competent lawyer, if you can, before taking legal action. Some of the items listed here have not been prepared by us, but rather are links to information prepared and posted by others. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on these sites.