The Health Law Resource Center and Legal Library provides an overview of several areas of the law that affect you, your health and your family. We hope that this helps you better understand the legal and medical implications that affect the decisions you make daily.
The information and materials located in this section include both federal law protections and Arkansas state law protections. See these resources to learn more about the state of Arkansas' health insurance program for children in needy families. Also see our Medicare and Medicaid sections.
FACT SHEETS & LEGAL INFORMATION
FORMS & COURT INFORMATION
OTHER RESOURCES (Other Websites)
- Website - ARKids First This site is maintained by the state government.
- Website - The Affordable Care This site is maintained by the federal government.
- Website - HealthCare.gov This site is maintained by the federal government.
- Website - Medicare. This site is maintained by the federal government.
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT HEALTH INSURANCE ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- Arkansas Health Connector
- Federal Healthcare