See these resources to learn about foreclosure and how to avoid it.
NOTE: These are Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
- Fact Sheet - How to Avoid Foreclosure
- Fact Sheet - Hope for Homeowners (Overview)
- Fact Sheet - Hope for Homeowners (FAQ)
- Stateside Legal Resource: Foreclosure Overview
- Stateside Legal Resource: Foreclosure - Help for Service Members under SCRA (for military members, veterans and their families)
- Stateside Legal Resource: Homeowners Assistance Program (for military members, veterans and their families)
- Stateside Legal Resource: Video - SCRA Housing Protections (for military members, veterans and their families)
We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that the information is always up-to-date and correct.
We do not intend this information to be legal advice. We do not intend it as advertising or solicitation. By providing this information, we are not acting as your lawyer. Always talk to a competent lawyer, if you can, before taking legal action.
Some of the items listed here have not been prepared by us, but rather are links to information prepared and posted by others. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on these sites.
ATTENTION! If you have had your Medicaid/HCIP benefits terminated or have applied for Medicaid/HCIP and have not received a decision, please contact our Helpline for possible assistance. Learn More >>.
1-800-9 LAW AID
Help meet the overwhelming need for access to the justice system for moderate-income individuals and increase your business while serving lower income clients.
What now? After you get your resource visit CourtHelp™ to learn about the court process.