Pro Bono in a Box: Tools for Planning a Pro Bono Event
Pro bono "clinic"-style events are a great way for attorneys use their professional skills to help others AND to develop skills that come in handy for full-representation pro bono cases or even paying clients. This page provides all the information and resources that you need to plan a successful pro bono clinic event. If you have questions about planning your event, please contact us at (501) 376-3423.
Pro Bono in a Box Guidebook - everything you need to launch a Pro Bono in a Box event in your region.
CLE Accreditation - Office of Professional Programs forms
- Sample Advocate Manual
- Client Appointment Sign-Up Sheet
- Client Document Description
- Sample Client Interview Sheet
- Sample Limited Client Agreement
- Sample Client Media Release
- Sample Legal Forms - Wills Clinic (password required)
- Sample Promotional Flyer
- Sample Client Evaluation
- Sample Post-Event Press Release
- Sample Event Webpage