One of the goals of the Arkansas Pro Bono Partnership is to increase access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation. Many of the resources found here help to achieve this goal. Please contact the partnership with any comments, questions or concerns. Thank you for your support and devotion to representing low-income Arkansans.
The Pro Bono Toolbox
- Free Law Library: More than 750 forms, sample client letters, intake questions, and fact sheets are available for your use.
- Poverty Law Practice Manual: The well-known PLPM is now available in wiki format. The wiki allows you to search, browse and even edit the manual. If you prefer or need a printable version, a PDF version is available.
- Automated Document Assembly: LexisNexis HotDocs™ technology is available online through the Online Legal Library. Look for court form links that begin with "Interactive Form" to utilize this time-saving technology.
- CLE courses: Free and discounted courses are available to registered pro bono attorneys. Check the Training and Events Calendar for scheduled CLE trainings or to request a free Ethics CLE on Pro Bono Responsibilities and Resources from the Arkansas Access to Justice Commission for your local bar association or law firm.
- Malpractice insurance coverage free of charge on all volunteer cases. (This coverage does not apply to fee generating and conflict referrals.)
- Out of pocket expenses. (Some restrictions apply.)
- Monthly e-newsletter of client cases: See archives or subscribe to Pro Bono Case Alerts.
ATTENTION! If you have had your Medicaid/HCIP benefits terminated or have applied for Medicaid/HCIP and have not received a decision, please contact our Helpline for possible assistance. Learn More >>.
1-800-9 LAW AID
Help meet the overwhelming need for access to the justice system for moderate-income individuals and increase your business while serving lower income clients.
What now? After you get your resource visit CourtHelp™ to learn about the court process.