Termination of Parental Rights
See these resources to learn more about the legal issue of "Termination of Parental Rights" process in Arkansas.
NOTE: These are Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
- Fact Sheet - Abuse and Neglect (Overview)
- Fact Sheet - Abuse and Neglect (Part 1)
- Fact Sheet - Abuse and Neglect (Part 2)
- Fact Sheet - Abuse and Neglect (Part 3)
- Fact Sheet - Abuse and Neglect (Part 4)
- Form - Confidential Information Sheet
- Form - Confidential Information Sheet (Instructions)
- Form - Domestic Relations Cover Sheet and Instructions
- Form - Juvenile FINS Cover Sheet (Circuit Court)
- Form - Juvenile FINS Cover Sheet (Instructions)
- Arkansas Judiciary - Circuit Courts - Domestic Relations
- Arkansas Judiciary - Circuit Courts - Juvenile Divisions
- See all of our automated forms and client-letter generators at this link.
ATTENTION! If you have had your Medicaid/HCIP benefits terminated or have applied for Medicaid/HCIP and have not received a decision, please contact our Helpline for possible assistance. Learn More >>.
1-800-9 LAW AID
Help meet the overwhelming need for access to the justice system for moderate-income individuals and increase your business while serving lower income clients.
What now? After you get your resource visit CourtHelp™ to learn about the court process.