Termination of Parental Rights
When the Juvenile Court has an abuse or neglect case, the purpose of the court is to keep children safe and help families have safe homes for their children. If possible, the Juvenile Judge will allow the children to remain in
the home if they can be safe and protected from harm. See these resources to learn more about the legal issue of "Termination of Parental Rights" process in Arkansas.
NOTE: These are Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
- Fact Sheet - Abuse and Neglect (Overview)
- Fact Sheet - Abuse and Neglect (Part 1)
- Fact Sheet - Abuse and Neglect (Part 2)
- Fact Sheet - Abuse and Neglect (Part 3)
- Fact Sheet - Abuse and Neglect (Part 4)
- Form - Confidential Information Sheet
- Form - Confidential Information Sheet (Instructions)
- Form - Domestic Relations Cover Sheet and Instructions
- Form - Juvenile FINS Cover Sheet (Circuit Court)
- Form - Juvenile FINS Cover Sheet (Instructions)
- Arkansas Judiciary - Circuit Courts - Domestic Relations
- Arkansas Judiciary - Circuit Courts - Juvenile Divisions
We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that the information is always up-to-date and correct. We do not intend this information to be legal advice. We do not intend it as advertising or solicitation. By providing this information, we are not acting as your lawyer. Always talk to a competent lawyer, if you can, before taking legal action. Some of the items listed here have not been prepared by us, but rather are links to information prepared and posted by others. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on these sites.