Debt - Late Penalty Removal Request
Your creditor does not have to waive a late penalty, but they might if you have been a good customer. Being a good customer means that you have had an account with the creditor for a while and that you have usually paid all of your bills on time.
After completing the sample letter, carefully read over the form and letter. Make sure the information that you have given is correct and complete. The sample letter in this packet is not based upon any specific state law.
- This letter provides a written statement to your creditor asking that a late fee be waived because you have been a good customer.
- You can change this letter to meet your situation if you need to include other information.
- Make sure that the letter includes your correct name, account number, and mailing address.
- Keep a copy of this letter for your records. It is a good idea to send the original letter by certified mail, return receipt requested. That will give you proof that you sent the letter.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If this form packet resource is not functioning properly, please click here for possible solutions.
These forms are not for commercial use and charging for their use in any way is prohibited.
- FAQ (for all interactive forms)
- Back to Self-Help Arkansas Interactive Court Forms
- Learn more about Family Law and Divorce in the Online Legal Library