Power of Attorney
Power of attorney is a way for one person to act on behalf of another regarding legal matters. See the below resources for more information about power of attorney and how it may apply to you.
This section contains links that offer information about wills and estates and other probate law in Arkansas. There are pdf fact sheets, court forms and interactive forms below.
FACT SHEETS & LEGAL INFORMATION
- Fact Sheet - Power of Attorney
- Form - Power of Attorney over Minor. See this sample to learn how to make a power-of-attorney form for matters related to school enrollment and medical care.
- Stateside Legal Resource: Military Power of Attorney (for military members, veterans and their families)
FORMS & COURT INFORMATION
- Interactive Form - Power of Attorney over Minor
- Interactive Form - Power of Attorney over Minor (Spanish)
- Interactive Form - Revocation of Power of Attorney over Minor
- Stateside Legal Resource: Interactive Form - Power of Attorney (for military members, veterans and their families)
- Stateside Legal Resource: Interactive Form - Power of Attorney (for minor) (for military members, veterans and their families)
OTHER RESOURCES (Other Websites)
We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that the information is always up-to-date and correct.
We do not intend this information to be legal advice. We do not intend it as advertising or solicitation. By providing this information, we are not acting as your lawyer. Always talk to a competent lawyer, if you can, before taking legal action.
Some of the items listed here have not been prepared by us, but rather are links to information prepared and posted by others. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on these sites.