Family Law Topics Overview
The Family Law Resource Center and Legal Library provides an overview of several areas of the law that affect you and your family. We hope that this helps you better understand the legal and financial implications that affect the decisions you make daily.
The information and materials located in this section includes mainly legal information based on Arkansas state law, however there are some federal law information.
family LAW SECTIONS
- Advocate Resources (login required)
- Adoption (Arkansas Adoption Law Overview, Adoption Resource Exchange, Registry and more)
- Child Support (Overview, Contacting Offices of Child Support, Forms, and more )
- Custody & Visitation (Overview, Grandparent Custody, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Divorce/Separation/Annulment (Overview, Covenant Marriage, Taxes, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Domestic Abuse (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms, Videos and more)
- Guardianship (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Juvenile Issues (Overview, FINS, Emancipation, Abuse and Neglect)
- Name Change (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Other Family (Overviews, Birth & Death Certificates, and more)
- Paternity (Overview, Fact Sheets, Self-Help Forms and more)
- Termination of Parental Rights (Overview, Fact Sheets, and more)
ATTENTION! If you have had your Medicaid/HCIP benefits terminated or have applied for Medicaid/HCIP and have not received a decision, please contact our Helpline for possible assistance. Learn More >>.
1-800-9 LAW AID
Help meet the overwhelming need for access to the justice system for moderate-income individuals and increase your business while serving lower income clients.
What now? After you get your resource visit CourtHelp™ to learn about the court process.