Serving Our Seniors 2013
Serving Our Seniors in Central Arkansas – June 13, 2013
On Thursday, June 13, 2013, attorneys from the Arkansas Bar Association, the Center for Arkansas Legal Services, and Legal Aid of Arkansas will be available at the Hot Springs Mercy Senior Citizen Center from 1 to 3 p.m. to counsel senior citizens on legal matters.
Approximately 19 attorneys will be available to provide free help to seniors with issues regarding such matters as powers of attorney for healthcare and property, living wills, simple wills, and power of attorneys for grandchildren.
If you are an Arkansas senior in the central Arkansas area, attend Serving Our Seniors in Hot Springs and find assistance for such legal issues as:
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Living Will
- Last Will and Testament
If you'd like to learn more, you can watch an 8-minute promotional video created by the American Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division on YouTube.
- Arkansas Pro Bono Partnership (a collaboration between Center for Arkansas Legal Services and Legal Aid of Arkansas)
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Oaklawn Center on Aging
- Arkansas Access to Justice Commission
- Garland County Legal Support Professionals Association
- West Central Arkansas Area Agency on Aging
- Hot Springs Mercy Senior Center
ATTENTION! If you have had your Medicaid/HCIP benefits terminated or have applied for Medicaid/HCIP and have not received a decision, please contact our Helpline for possible assistance. Learn More >>.
1-800-9 LAW AID
Help meet the overwhelming need for access to the justice system for moderate-income individuals and increase your business while serving lower income clients.
What now? After you get your resource visit CourtHelp™ to learn about the court process.