Social Security, SSI & Disability
Social Security is a federal organization that handles several federal programs to help disabled adults and children who have limited income and resources.
This section contains information about Social Security and the laws set in place to protect individuals. There are pdf fact sheets, forms, and other resources to help you understand disability, Social Security, and your rights in Arkansas.
FACT SHEETS & LEGAL INFORMATION
- Fact Sheet - Child Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Fact Sheet - Replacing a Social Security card
- Fact Sheet - Social Security Appeals Process
- Fact Sheet - Social Security Appeals Process (Spanish)
- Fact Sheet - Are You Still Disabled?
- Fact Sheet - Are You Still Disabled? (Spanish)
- Fact Sheet - The Difference Between Social Security and SSI
- Fact Sheet - Disability Benefits
- Fact Sheet - Disability Benefits (Spanish) | Resumen general de beneficios por incapacidad del Seguro Social
- Fact Sheet - Social Security: Right to Representation
You have a right to be represented when dealing with Social Security issues. This fact sheet provides more information about that right.
FORMS & COURT INFORMATION
NOTE: These are Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that the information is always up-to-date and correct.
We do not intend this information to be legal advice. We do not intend it as advertising or solicitation. By providing this information, we are not acting as your lawyer. Always talk to a competent lawyer, if you can, before taking legal action.
Some of the items listed here have not been prepared by us, but rather are links to information prepared and posted by others. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted on these sites.