Answer and Objection for Unlawful Detainer
This free interactive form will create a Answer and Objection for Unlawful Detainer. At the end of the interview, you'll be able to download all the documents that you need to file with the court. The automated packet includes instructions about the process.
You should not use these forms unless:
- your eviction is being held in a circuit court;
- you have an unlawful detainer case; and
- you have a valid defense that includes:
- I have already given my landlord a declaration under the CDC order and still have been given an eviction notice for nonpayment of rent.
- The allegations against me are not true.
- My landlord is discriminating against me.
- My landlord is evicting me for unreasonable rules or rules that are not in my lease.
- My landlord did not provide proper notice.
- My landlord waived the right to evict me over this.
- I was not served properly.
- and more
Follow the interactive packet link below to produce a Answer and Objection for Unlawful Detainer PDF
If you are having problems with the interactive packet, Answer and Objection for Unlawful Detainer form below